Ideally works at high heights, even in hardest situations. It’s exceptionally flexible.
This popular and bestselling OSLER Sky cradle is exceptionally flexible in most of building structures. The OSLER Sky cradle is specially designed for buildings constructions and maintenance of façades. It works at high heights, even in constrained surroundings makes this cradle versatile. Attaining high quality tested for durability, efficiency and safety.
- Anti-slipping Aluminum base platform
- Cradle is provided with soft non-marking façade rollers, to protect façade from any damages during operation
- Manual lowering in case of power or winch failure
- Has electrical of IP 54 protection
- Cradle is equipped with Anti-tilt and Anti-fall Arrest safety brake devices
- Castor wheels for transportation
OSLER Sky Suspended Platform can be fixed on 90 degrees corner platform, and adjustable corner ranging from 27 to 90 degrees.
Safe Working Load (Kg)
|1 M||1.1 M||1||260||1||120|
|2 M||2.1 M||2||320||2||240|
|3 M||3.1 M||3||335||3||360|
|4 M||4.1 M||3||1||360||4||480|
|5 M||5.1 M||2||3||375||4||480|
|6 M||6.1 M||3||3||390||4||480|
|7 M||7.1 M||3||1||3||415||4||480|
|8 M||8.1 M||3||3||2||430||4||480|
|9 M||9.1 M||3||3||3||445||3||450|
Sizes Available (Meter)
1,2 & 3
Aluminum Alloy (Extrusion)
Cost-effectively designed, light, easy to maintain and use and absolutely secure.
The OSLER Sky Hoist is supplied with 3-phase DC (Direct Current) electromagnetic brake with a load capacity of 700 Kg. and designed for economically, light and perfectly safe and easy to maintain and easy to use.
- Fast, Light Weight & Compact Design
- Quick and constant braking action
- Very heavy duty cycles
- Unlimited working height
- Easy access to Electrical and Mechanical components
- Manual descent in case of power cut-off
- Electromagnetic brake
- 8.3m wire rope diameter
- Complies with BS/EN – 1808 standards
|Rated Load (Kg)||
|Motor Output (Kw)||
|Climbing Speed (m/min)||
|Unit Weight (Kg)||
380 / 3 Phase
|Frequency ( Hz)||
|Motor Rotation Speed (rpm)||
|Braking Torque (Nm)||